To fulfill your experience in Bucharest we offer:
– semi central and safe neighborhood (15 minutes away from city center and old town of the city)
– No traffic noise in your room.
– A comfortable bed for one or two persons.
-Shower, bathtub and toilet, it’s all next to your room.
(towels, toilet paper, soap are included)
– Metro and City Map as well as top attractions will be listed in your room.
– Park for relaxing just outside the building
The apartment is fully furnished and completely equipped, located in zone 1 of Bucharest, next to shopping center Auchan Vitan, which is open 7-11, 7 days a week.
You can get in 10 minutes by cab in to the old city ( price is 10 RON, i.e. 2.2 E ) where all the pubs, bars , clubs and nice terraces are.
Alternatively, a 20 minute ride by bus ( 20 cE ) can take you to the same location.
* Wireless Router/ Wi-Fi Connection, for using your Laptop
* Supermarket/Night store around the corner
* Washing machine, to leave with clean cloth
Also we can provide transportation from and to the airport for 15 euro fee.
The room is about 14 sqm and can accomodate 2 persons in a big bed.
Has a balcony ( small) .
10 minute walk to metro station ( metro is Dristor, the one with the MacDonalds and the famous Dristor Shaorma ) .
Taxi to Piata Unirii ( Center ) is 10 RON ( approx 2.2 E ).
Inside tips on Romanian traditions, Romanian culture, great restaurants, nice cafe’s, funky bars, historical sites, great buildings and great things to see and do in Bucharest.
For any additional information please contact us and we will be eager to assist in any and every way possible!
We manage 4 apartments in total – so if you look for long-term accommodation, there is a chance that we might help.
We are very keen to negotiate on prices, but the offer should be realistic. There is nothing to bargain if you plan to stay 2 nights.
We CAN store stuff for you, and it doesn’t have to cost money.
Looking forward to hosting you,